With kids at home we would like to get them involved in the VCV Brisbane South, VCV Brisbane North and VCV Gold Coast Colouring-in Competition for your chance to win 1 x Mack Truck Plush Toy for each location.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This competition is open to all followers of our Facebook accounts who are Australian residents, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw. Parents and carers are permitted to upload entries on behalf of minors who do not have a relevant social media account.
2. No purchase necessary. Multiple entries per family permitted, but a maximum of one prize per family will be awarded.
3. All entries must be submitted via private message on Facebook.
4. Any photographs submitted must be eligible to be shared for the purposes of this competition and not infringe the copyright or any other rights of any third party, including rights to privacy. Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory in any way. The Promoter has sole discretion in this regard and will delete any entries which infringe this condition.
5. The opening date for entries is 12.00 noon on 29 June 2020. The closing date is 10.00pm on 31 July 2020.
6. By submitting an entry, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. The Promoter will select the three winners (one for each Dealership location) with the most ‘likes’ from across our social media platforms on 1 August 2020. The prize is a Mack Truck Plush Toy.
9. Winning nominators will be notified by direct message. In the event a winner cannot accept direct messages, a public message will be sent asking them to make contact with the Promoter. Each winner will be required to provide a full name and postal address, so the prize can be dispatched. If winner does not respond to the Promoter within 72 hours of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will award the prize to the next most ‘liked’ entry.
10. The prize is subject to availability and is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
12. The images used in the promotional material are for illustrative purposes only. The Promoter does not claim any rights of ownership in competition entries. Entrants agree that the Promoter may make entries available on its website and any other media and in connection with any publicity of the competition. Entrants grant the Promoter a licence, for the full period of any intellectual property rights in the competition entry, to use, display, publish and copy the competition entry for such purposes (together with any other actions the Promoter thinks appropriate).
13. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter. By participating in this Promotion you release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this draw.
14. Personal data supplied during the course of this prize draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. For further details, please refer to the privacy notice set out below.
15. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is directly caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Promoter’s decision is final.
17. This prize draw is governed by Australian law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
18. Promoter: Volvo Group Australia Pty Ltd, 41 Bivouac Place, Wacol QLD 4076
General – This Policy sets out how Volvo Group Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 27 000 761 259) ("Volvo Group Australia") collects, stores, uses and discloses personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles ("Principles") contained in the Privacy Act 1988.
The Principles govern the use of "personal information", which is information or an opinion about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. It need not matter that the information is correct or not or whether it is recorded in a material form or not.